Friday, 23 January 2015
Two Oceans Trail Run Substitutions OPEN
Substitutions will be allowed in the window period from 23 January 2015 to 4 March 2015.
is the runner's responsibility to find a suitable substitute - both if
you are not running or want to run. One can only substitute a runner in
the same race - i.e. a 10km entry can only be substituted by someone
that wants to participate in the10km race.
The substitution entry process
- The withdrawing runner must log into the online system and click on the 'substitute' button. A
voucher number will be displayed and an email containing this voucher
number will be dispatched.
- This voucher number plus your race number must be forwarded to the new runner who intends to take your entry.
- The withdrawing runner ONLY gives up his/her entry. The RaceTec Chip and extra purchases must still be collected by the runner.
- The original entry fee is not refundable.
- The new runner must take the voucher number, log into the online entry system and
click 'Substitution'. The withdrawing runners original race number must
also be captured.
- Once the substitution has been validated, the
system will prompt the new runner for personal and medical information
(if this hasnt already been completed).
- The cost for a
substitution entry is R80. However, other costs may still apply, like
the cost of a compulsory RaceTec Chip (if the new runner doesnt already
have one) etc.